European Cluster for Securing Critical infrastructures – ECSCI is a cluster of H2020 projects for securing critical infrastructures. Its main objective is to bring about synergetic, emerging disruptive solutions to security issues via cross-projects collaboration and innovation. The cluster will research how to protect critical infrastructures and services, highlighting differences (approaches, sectors of interest, etc.) between the clustered projects and establishing tight and productive connections with closely related and complementary H2020 projects.
Benefits of our membership
- Scientific collaboration (Joint workshops and conferences; Co-writing of academic papers etc.)
- Technical collaboration (Sharing approaches on cyber physical security, risk assessment and predictive analytics)
- Communication & Dissemination (Common web and social media presence; dissemination of joint events)
- Stakeholders’ alliance (Mobilisation of local ecosystems)
- Marketplace (Extension of Marketplace to other sectors – health, energy, communication, gas, water)
CPS4CIP 2020 is the First Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection. It will take place online along with the 25th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2020) on Friday, 18 September 2020. The £25 registration fee allows attendance at all ESORICS 2020 conference and associated workshops events! To register click here.