The European Cluster for Securing Critical Infrastructures (ECSCI) is a cluster of Horizon 2020 projects for enhancing cybersecurity, securing critical infrastructures, and protecting patients’ rights. Its main objective is to bring about synergistic, novel, and beneficial solutions to security issues via cross-project collaboration and innovation. The cluster is focused on research that protects and secures critical infrastructures and services, respecting the differences between individual projects (e.g. different approaches, sectors of interest, or target groups) while establishing tight and productive connections with closely related or complementary Horizon 2020 projects.
Benefits of our membership
- Scientific collaboration (joint workshops and conferences; co-writing of academic publications)
- Technical collaboration (sharing approaches on cyber-physical security, risk assessment, and predictive analytics)
- Communication & Dissemination (common web and social media presence & dissemination of joint events)
- Stakeholders’ alliance (mobilisation of local ecosystems)
- Marketplace extension (from healthcare to other sectors like energy, communication, gas, or water)
The 2nd ECSCI Workshop on Critical Infrastructure Protection will be held in the second half of 2021. Topics for the workshop will be:
- Risk assessment for critical infrastructures
- Integrated cyber-physical security
- Cascading effects
- Combining safety and security
CPS4CIP 2020 is the First Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection. It took place online along with the 25th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2020).
The PDF presentations of the workshop are available for download here.